Department of Management Sciences
Faculty of Management
POST OF TEMPORARY LECTURER
Candidates who have a,
- B.M. ,B.Sc. or BBA Special Degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) Honors from a recognized University/ HEI
- B.M. ,B.Sc. or BBA Special Degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a Second Class (Lower Division) Honors from a recognized University/ HEI
- (a) A Degree with specialization in the relevant field without Honours or any other degree with at least Second Class Honours,
(b) (a) (i) A Doctoral Degree in the relevant field
(b) (i) A Master’s Degree in the relevant field obtained after a full-time course of study of at least 24 months duration (or an equivalent part-time course of study) – with a research component by way of thesis/ dissertation.
(ii) A full time Masters degree in the relevant field of a minimum of 18 months duration with at least 60 credits * of which not less than 15 credits* of research by way of thesis/ dissertation.
[*One credit considered per course unit/module should be in accordance with the Sri Lanka Qualifications Framework (SLQF)]
SALARY SCALE: Rs. 45,092/- per month and allowance applicable to the post [initial step of]
(The above salary scale is applicable up to 31.12.2019 and will be revised onwards according to the UGC Circular 17/2016 of 05.12.2016.)
Candidates are required to make a presentation in order to prove their teaching ability as Temporary Lecturer. (UGC cir. 935)
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:
The candidates are invited to present at a Walk-in Interview with the following documents and copies of them.
- National Identity Card
- All relevant academic/professional certificates (Originals and Copies)
- Curriculum Vitae and Reference Letters
- Research Publications (if any)
DATE AND TIME: 23rd & 24th June, 2020 from 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m
VENUE: Board Room, Uva Wellassa University, Passara Road, Badulla
Please forward you curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd June 2020 and reserve your time slot for the interview from Ms. Y.M.C. Gunaratne, Head, Department of Management Sciences, Faculty of Management, Uva Wellassa University (T.P. 055-2226679)
All the appointments are for a period of one year. Uva Wellassa University reserves the right to select the candidates.
Uva Wellassa University