MBA Program consist of 4 Semesters and it will be completed within Two (02) academic years. This includes class room discussions, field visits, seminars, workshops and Skill development activities conducted in outside of the University.
- A special degree with a class standing in Management Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, Account and Finance, Science, Mathematics and Statistics from a recognized university.
- General Bachelor’s Degree with a First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) standing in any of the above subject areas from a recognized university.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject area from a recognized university three years of post-qualification experience in that area.
- A Postgraduate Diploma of not less than one year or a Higher Degree Management Studies from a recognized university.
- Postgraduate Diploma of not less than one year or Higher Degree in any other field from a recognized university with two years of relevant experience.
- One of the following professional qualifications with three years’ post qualification experience in that field.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA) – Passed Finalist Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) – Passed Finalist
- Association of Chartered & Certified Accountants (ACCA) – Passed Finalist
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) UK – Diploma Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) UK Diploma Chartered Institute of Bankers (AIB) Sri Lanka – Diploma Institution of Engineers (CIE) UK/ Sri Lanka – Associate member or above
- Ceylon Technical College – Higher National Diploma in Accountancy (HNDA) (Four Year Course)
- Ceylon Technical College – Higher National Diploma in Management/Commerce (HNDM/C) (Four Year Course)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators – Member Attorney-at-Law
Course Fee: 350,000.00 (Can be paid in three installments)
|First Installment||Rs 150,000.00|
|Second Installment||Rs 100,000.00|
|Third Installment||Rs 100,000.00|
|Application Fee||Rs 1,000.00|
|Registration Fee||Rs 5,000.00|
|Library -Non Refundable||Rs 3,500.00|
|Use of Computer Lab||Rs 1,500.00|
Note: Relevant tax will apply for the above payments.
Entry Requirements: Aptitude Test and an Interview
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates can submit a properly filled online applications form here.
- Candidates can submit properly filled online applications on or before 06th January 2023.
- Application fee of Rs. 1,000 can be paid directly to the Shroff counter of Uva Wellassa University or deposited to the account no. of Bank of Ceylon, Badulla branch 0086977531 and send the payment slip together with the application.
Uva Wellassa University.