Call for Applications -Post of Research Assistant (Full-time)
Uva Wellassa University Research Grant No UWU/RG/2020/012
Research Projecton “Synthesis and characterization of graphene-based electrically conductive epoxy adhesive using natural vein graphite in Sri Lanka.”
Suitably qualified graduates who are willing to read for a Master of Philosophy Degree at the Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka and ready to work as a Full-Time Research Assistant for the above project are requested to apply for the post. The selected candidate needs to get registered as a full-time MPhil. Student at Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka by submitting the relevant documents.
- Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in Physics/Chemistry or related field with a 1st or 2nd class
- Excellent proficiency in the English language
- Knowledge and experience relevant to the project will be an added advantage
Selection will be made based on the academic qualifications and the research proposal submitted. Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview if required.
- Self-prepared Application for the above post
- Research Proposal prepared inline with the above Project Title (expected for MPhil. Reading)
- Photo Copies of all relevant academic and professional qualifications
- Copies of Research publications (if available)
- Copy of the National Identity card (N.I.C.)
Period of Contract:
The contract period for the above post is two years, and you need to get into an agreement with the Principal Investigator of the Project for this period. If you leave before the contract period ends, you need to pay back the total value of the stipend received by you from the project.
All-inclusive Rs. 60,000.00 (for 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper) or 55,000.00 (for 2nd Class Lower) per month will be paid based on the payment regulations of the Uva Wellassa University.
The above documents should be posted or handed over to Dr. M.A.R.L. Samaraweera, Principal Investigator of UWU/RG/2020/012 Project, Department of Science and Technology, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka, Passara Road, Badulla on or before 10th of June 2020 and email a softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any clarification, contact Dr. M.A.R.L. Samaraweera through email@example.com.