The Journal of Technology and Value Addition (JTVA) is glad to announce calling papers for its first issue which will be published in January 2019.
JTVA is a peer reviewed multidisciplinary journal published bi-annually by the Uva Wellassa University. The Journal features Original Research Articles, Review Articles, Short Communications, and Case Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities, Natural and Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology and other fields acceptable to the Editorial Board. Submitted papers should describe original and previously unpublished work and those not currently under review by another journal. Demonstration of a significant contribution by “value addition” to a given field acceptable to the Editorial Board is crucial to accept a manuscript for publication in JTVA.
Authors are invited to read the ‘Guidelines to authors’ and ‘Sample paper’ before submitting their manuscripts which are not under review in any other academic journal.
The JTVA Editorial Board (EB) follows the publication process as given below to ensure quality and completion of the entire process within 4 weeks’ time period.
1. After receiving the manuscript a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the authors within 2 days.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software and the primary quality will be checked by the EB within 2 days.
3. The manuscript will be sent for a double blinded review process within 3 days.
5. Two weeks will be given for the reviewers and based on the feedback of the reviewers, EB will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the authors within 3 weeks. Decisions can be of three types; (i) accepted without revision, (ii) resubmit with major/minor revisions, (iii) rejected.
6. If the paper is accepted we will send an ‘Author Declaration Form’ which needs to be submitted by the Corresponding Author
Submission of Papers
Last Date for Paper Submission for the January issue: 15th November, 2018
Please Submit your manuscript directly firstname.lastname@example.org