Farming is not just a job, it’s a way of life.
Society of Export Agriculture was established focusing on following objectives.
• To enhance the awareness and knowledge on crop production, processing and marketing among the farmer and school communities.
• To carry out workshops, seminars, trainings and events including food festivals and practical sessions.
• To introduce various new products related to agriculture sector with different stakeholders
• To establish and maintain a sales unit of agricultural commodities within the university premises.
• To publish a magazine to promote the activities of the society and to disseminate knowledge on agricultural technology.
• To enhance the practical knowledge of the undergraduates of Department of Export Agriculture